Election of parent governors – notice of election
School: St. Gregory’s Catholic High School
Number of parent governor vacancies: One
Nominations are invited not later than 12 noon on Wednesday,17th October 2018 for the election of a parent governor to the governing body for a 4 year period.
Each candidate must be the parent of a registered pupil at the school at the time of the election and must agree to being nominated.Each nomination must be supported by a proposer and seconder, who may be the partner of the candidate.A separate nomination paper must be used for each nomination.Additional copies of the nomination paper can be obtained from the school, if required.
If there is more than one nomination, an election will be held.Candidates should provide a statement of no more than one side of A4 (font 12).
- Nominations close: Wednesday, 17th October 2018 at 12 noon
- If no ballot is required then result will be available: Thursday, 18th October 2018
- If a ballot is required then:
- Ballot papers will be issued: Wednesday, 31st October 2018
- Ballot papers must be returned by: Wednesday, 7th November 2018
- Count: Thursday, 8th November 2018
- Result available: Friday, 9th November 2018
Notice of Election