Saturday March 3rd
Please collect unwanted clothes, shoes, belts etc over the half term and bring to school on Saturday March 3rd in the morning. Just put your donation in a plastic bag, the company will come to collect on Monday 5th March and we will be given a price per kilo.
Please read the letter for further information or visit the Bag2School website.
Parents and Friends Association
- The PFA are a group of parents, friends and staff who organise fun fundraising events for the benefit of all the pupils in school.
- We are always looking to welcome new volunteers.
- All monies raised go to support initiatives in the school which will benefit your son or daughter.
We have already provided funds for:
- Book Buzz Scheme giving a free book to every pupil in Y7 every year
- Behaviour for Learning Stars
- If you have any suggestions for fundraising activities please come along to the meetings or email Mrs Mason, PFA Secretary.
- You can also help raise funds for the school by registering with Easy fundraising and nominate St Gregory's as your good cause. Every online purchase you make via this website will donate a percentage of your total spend to the school.
|PFA Meetings 2017-18
| First Monday of every half term at 5.30 p.m. in the LRC
|September 11th, 2017
|November 6th, 2017
|January 8th, 2018
|February 26th, 2018
|April 30th, 2018
|June 4th, 2018